traderoftreasures
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 9, 2009
- Messages
- 2,211
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- central, Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- white's spectrum VX3
fyrffytr1 said:Breezie, I don't mean to contradict you but, it looks like the marks on the obverse line up with those on the reverse. I don't think a screwdriver made them but couldn't say what tool did. They do look like random destruction.
fyrffytr1 said:Breezie, I don't mean to contradict you but, it looks like the marks on the obverse line up with those on the reverse. I don't think a screwdriver made them but couldn't say what tool did. They do look like random destruction.
merry Christmas and welcome to the t'netonecent said:It sure is post mint damage. My first thought was that they were made with tin snips too.
Merry Christmas!

SWR said:The old cut the penny in half trick.
Been there....done that
