What's new

CAN SOMEONE IDENTIFY THIS ITEM?

Christheninja

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It belonged to my grandma always wanted to know when and by who it was made, if it has any value thanks.
 
20180322_170159.webp
20180322_170224.webp20180322_170313.webp20180322_170329.webp
 
She was from germany but traveled all around europe
 
Last edited:
Correct, Italian. Micro mosaic millefiori brooch. They come in many different shapes, sizes and forms, from pill boxes to bracelets, pendants, crosses, picture frames etc. I've bought and sold many over the years. I have a really nice bracelet at the moment.
 
Do you have an inexpensive Diamond tester ?
 
Very nice brooch.
You may want to have it appraised and get an estimate on the repair to the pin.
 
Very nice brooch.
You may want to have it appraised and get an estimate on the repair to the pin.
I don't think the pin is broken, just lifted up. Looks like the C catch may have been re soldered over the years.
 
Its called a "micro mosaic".
 
Ehhh Dig already pinned it.

Now awake. :P
 
Helps if I read first instead of "skim and post"... then read. :P
 
It could tell you if the stones it it are real. They are around 20 dollars
 
is that makers mark a "CB"?
 
It could tell you if the stones it it are real. They are around 20 dollars

They are not stones... they are glass chips.
 
Dig... just saw your post as mine went. heh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom