What's new

Can someone look at these shots?

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is at a rest stop in Northern CA. Gold country all around me. This creek drains right into the Pacific.
Any gold of any kind at the culvert exit or a little bit from the exit?
 

Attachments

  • 20161201_104518.webp
    20161201_104518.webp
    283.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 20161201_104532.webp
    20161201_104532.webp
    551 KB · Views: 112
Two more google screen captures a couple of years apart. It is on HWY 101. I know a couple t-net members have driven past there many times.
 

Attachments

  • 101-1.webp
    101-1.webp
    70.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 101-2.webp
    101-2.webp
    114.3 KB · Views: 105
Sure, why not as long as it's not too far from the source.
 
Two more google screen captures a couple of years apart. It is on HWY 101. I know a couple t-net members have driven past there many times.

101-1.webp 101-2.webp

Ah-Haaaaa!!!

Sure but California won't let you even run a hand dredge there. Unless that's Yurok land, and if you knew someone....

Get a bucket, scoop and scram!
 
Last edited:
give a try hand pan it
 
I have placer gold on one of the photos. You will get color. Culverts can be very productive. I always look for the ones made of corrugated steel when I was wandering around the mountains in California. I knew a guy who lived in one of the old mining towns. He made a pretty good living cleaning culverts and sweeping rain cutters in his town. Never pass up a place to pan for gold. It is everywhere in California...Art

20161201_104532.webp
 
Have you ever walked along the street and saw black sand in the gutters? Check them out...Art
 
Have you ever walked along the street and saw black sand in the gutters? Check them out...Art
No but the last time I was in Japan, I was at a red light waiting to walk across the stree and looked down at the curb. It filled with gold flakes till I stooped down and pretended to tie my shoe. I scooped up a handfull and tossed it back down. It was golden mica. :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom