D dharp Tenderfoot Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 21, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I found this around my house idk what it is from
mindcrime1988 Bronze Member Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 1,734 Reaction score 2,760 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 22, 2014 #2 It is an American utility uniform button from WWII. I found several of these metal detecting in Germany.
It is an American utility uniform button from WWII. I found several of these metal detecting in Germany.
D dharp Tenderfoot Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 22, 2014 Thread Owner #3 mindcrime1988 said: It is an American utility uniform button from WWII. I found several of these metal detecting in Germany. Click to expand... Thanks
mindcrime1988 said: It is an American utility uniform button from WWII. I found several of these metal detecting in Germany. Click to expand... Thanks