Can we get a count

Attachments

• A$$Dan-and-Nan.jpg
    A$$Dan-and-Nan.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 431
nova treasure said:
I would like to come over for the hunt, it would be very nice to meet everyone and enjoy some Tnet fellowship.

Nova Treasure

RS!!!! thats great!!!
i hope this happens!!! im excited to hang out with all of you!
...... >:( >:( if brandon doesnt KILL me on the 20 hour car ride!!!..... ::) ;D hahhahahahaha could happen!!

if we all travel as a group from Florida we can divie up who brings what

no need for each of us to bring a stove, pots pans etc

Caravan that will be fun we've not caravaned for a hunt before no one drives the same way as us >:(

Mental Granny said:
Caravan that will be fun we've not caravaned for a hunt before no one drives the same way as us >:(

Evy,

Maybe they have seen your driving, lol. ;D

TW

Not pretty he texts while he drives it would be safer to talk to the person instead text while your doin the driving! :read2: To bad the dont have one of these that texts! ;D

Sharon and I would like to attend if it is not on the weekend of the 17th account our club is hosting the FMDAC event in Olathe KS that weekend.

~KANSAS~

Bridge End Farm said:
Timberwolf said:
Mental Granny said:

Evy,

Maybe they have seen your driving, lol. ;D

TW

Stoney they have seen stoney's driving

Mental Granny said:
Not pretty he texts while he drives it would be safer to talk to the person instead text while your doin the driving! :read2: To bad the dont have one of these that texts! ;D

Hey now, :P. Gotta text, ever try and listen to MG while driving? Can't listen to two people at once. LOL As for the driving, let me listen to to some good 'ole Bluegrass or some of Dan's fiddlin' while driving and I can be in Fl. within 15 hrs. ;D

WOOOO...HOOOO.. I hope this thing pans out!!!
I will be there just as long as it is not on the weekend of the 17th!!!! The FMDAC convention is being held in Olathe Kansas that weekend! Our club is hosting it, and being the Kansas State Rep, I have an obligation to be there. I really hope its any other date than that. I look forward to seeing everyone again! "Dont pitch yer tent too close......I snore :laughing7:.

K*E*L*L*Y said:
brando can you drive with a camper on the back of my pathfinder!? ;D ;D
im doing my research right now!!!

Yeah...

K*E*L*L*Y said:
>:( >:( if brandon doesnt KILL me on the 20 hour car ride!!!..... ::) ;D hahhahahahaha could happen!!

Yep....

Johnny Ringo Silver said:
WOOOO...HOOOO.. I hope this thing pans out!!!
I will be there just as long as it is not on the weekend of the 17th!!!! The FMDAC convention is being held in Olathe Kansas that weekend! Our club is hosting it, and being the Kansas State Rep, I have an obligation to be there. I really hope its any other date than that. I look forward to seeing everyone again! "Dont pitch yer tent too close......I snore :laughing7:.

JRS... I was gonna send this thread to you if you didn't find it.... glad you found it!! :thumbsup:

Bran

Mental Granny said:

I am a Caravan unto myself...... a 2003 Dodge Caravan SXT
10958_1231246972.jpg

That is what I was referring to Evy..... ;D

Kelly -
Usually someone can/will bring extra stuff for camping. Might as well wait and see what you (really) can't do without before haring off to the stores (even if it is fun...) :D

Nan
(the not-Dan violin player in the pics above)

Bridge End Farm said:
Cybercop106 said:
Mental Granny said:

10958_1231246972.jpg

hows the belts????? :tongue3:

It's not the Squeal Mobile........ man.......... >:(

Cybercop106 said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cybercop106 said:
Mental Granny said:

10958_1231246972.jpg

hows the belts????? :tongue3:

It's not the Squeal Mobile........ man.......... >:(

lol

and a mighty fine looking camper too if needed I might add

Hey anyone have some dry cow chips? :laughing9: :laughing9: Johnny Ringo is the Champion. :thumbsup:
Anyone have a BS manual to help start a fire. Sounds like some are going to need it. :icon_scratch:

I had a dream that I beat Sniffer to a gold ring. :headbang:

Burdie

I would like to come over for the hunt, it would be very nice to meet everyone and enjoy some Tnet fellowship.

Nova Treasure

Come on Nova Treasure. More people = More fun.

Happy Hunting All
Greg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back