What's new

Can you help ID these...

Hey hey.. I know those... they're alligator scutes. There's a longer more nerdy name for them.. but that's what most people call them.
If they didn't have the ridge in the center.. and were flat they would be crocodile. Funny you should ask GatorBoy..LOL.
ForumRunner_20130313_141413.webp
 
I knew it! LOL! Look at what I replied "alligator gar"...I was half way close. Can you post your pic & reply back on the post in "What Is It?" Thanks!!
 
We get some big boys down this way.. if this one wasn't broken it would be the size of the palm of my hand. The Gator would have been around 12 feet.

ForumRunner_20130313_142626.webp



IMG_3634.webp
 
Can you please post the link... I'm on a ladder painting..haha
 
Get back to work!!....lol.....on a ladder! What are you crazy you'd be in a world of trouble if I was your boss. Better be a step ladder if you are up two stories playing on the phone one slip up and phone and you could be out of commission...........crazy tnet junkie you are!! You need tnet rehab!.....lmao....
 
Haha..good thing I'm my own boss....although I have thought about fireing myself a few times...
 
Can you please post the link... I'm on a ladder painting..haha

I think you must be in a nose bleed area on that ladder. LOL! The link is posted, how did you know what I was talking about if you didn't click on the link. :laughing7:
 
Magic!
.... No I clicked on it Just quick enough to see the photo.. And I just so happened to have a photo of some on my phone.
I do alot of fossil hunting.. and come across those alot.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom