What's new

Can you put an GARRETT ACE coil on an AT Pro detector?

Vldetecting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2017
Messages
416
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to buy an Garett AT Pro soon, so when I'm gonna buy it, I will probably buy it with a larger coil. But if you want to have a smaller coil on it sometime when your out metal detecting can you put on an smaller coil from my Garett Ace 250 on the AT Pro?

Thank you
 
A quick call to Garrett would answer that question. Good luck!
 
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from Help! over to Brands > Garrett for more exposure :..​
 
You can't use the 250 coil on the AT Pro. The pins that interface the module of the AT pro are different. If you want a smaller coil you should look at the AT Pro 8x5 coil. It's great in trashy areas and loses very little in depth plus its light and easy to swing. I'd get that before going to a larger coil first. I have it on mine and have not once gone back to the stock coil.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom