1.5 MB · Views: 89
Upvote 11

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to really spot anything, picture out of focus, see only dry creekbed full of rocks.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to really spot anything, picture out of focus, see only dry creekbed full of rocks.
My screen was blown up didn't see bottom of picture.... Nice find..

OP
OP
DirtyHandsCleanPoints

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
That’s a beauty, you have a type on it? It’s got that early archaic look to me
That’s a beauty, you have a type on it? It’s got that early archaic look to me
honestly haven't been comfortable branding it yet because I'm not entirely sure. The same day same bank I pulled a good dalton base and a couple other nice pieces definitely archaic I would say.

OP
OP
DirtyHandsCleanPoints

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
Beautiful find. I just found my first stone one last Monday.
Also your name on here is awesome
My wife almost only wears Troll co.
That's cat somehow it instantly popped in my head when I got to the user name and I was like dang that was clever lol congrats on your point hope it's first of many. I'm thinking about sharing some of my axe collection today because I searched long and hard on here and most are just natural rocks as the experienced fellas have said so I'm gonna give them all a good look at some real stuff.

OP
OP
DirtyHandsCleanPoints

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
That's cat somehow it instantly popped in my head when I got to the user name and I was like dang that was clever lol congrats on your point hope it's first of many. I'm thinking about sharing some of my axe collection today because I searched long and hard on here and most are just natural rocks as the experienced fellas have said so I'm gonna give them all a good look at some real stuff.
Thanks*

humblecat

Mar 31, 2024
I posted one I found in my best finds on here. It’s maybe copper or lead. It’s being XRFed at the university in April.
And axes are awesome. I’ll scream if I find one lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread