monsterrack
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2013
- Messages
- 4,429
- Reaction score
- 5,831
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Mississippi
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett, and Whites
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Attachments
Upvote
0
I think now you need to have a contest and give away prizes. What does everyone else think? hahahaokay now give us a test with only one faker in a new thread cause it was kinda fun. Or have u showed us all your repros already.
. The whole reason was to point out how easy fakes can be passed off and I'm sorry if it upset some folks by the way it ended, but there is a big world of BS out there and newbees need to know that.
Well I'm sorry, but like someone said if you put real artifacts in with repos. it will give them the cooties.![]()
Cooties only exist on elementary school children.
That was about as educational as someone putting up a complete point and asking everyone to find the restoration. 2 thumbs down on your little,,, experiment?