monsterrack
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2013
- Messages
- 4,429
- Reaction score
- 5,831
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Mississippi
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett, and Whites
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Attachments
Upvote
0
This answer was suspect.
Hey Gatorboy, can you fill me in on your definition of hinge
It is made with all the right stuff deer antler, hide glue, and stone and it has been antiqued to look a little old.To the untrained eye they may buy it for something old, but they do not think that the elements it is made of would not last thru time in that good of shape. So has I have said before FOOL THE EYE AND YOU FOOL THE BRAIN. Here are some photos of other repros. that people have bought that they thought were old.
Eurasian bronze points FAKES.
Eskimo fishing lures FAKES. I could go on with other photos but I'm not just remember BUYER BEWARE. As for the fake points Gold Maven hit it on the head.
They are ALL FAKES. I mislead you with a little word of find THE fake. Below is a before and after photo of some other points that where antiqued with little effort. Thanks to everyone for your post and time


Well that sucked.

We were all correct.