Canada

use canadian money, and go to any bank - might have to try a few - or simply buy smaller amounts than a box from multiple banks.

What a silly question!

what year coins do i look for?

albert - why do you want canadian pennies? people like all differnt kinds. The rare ones are 1 in a million. you need to read about canadian pennies. Just buy a bunch, and then sort them later.

1922 - 1,243,635 minted
1923 - 1,019,002
1924 - 1,593,195
1925 - 1,000,622
1955 w/o strap

Above are the key dates - worth 20 bucks or more each. I would personally save any canadian coin that is copper ( GOOGLE IT). Another fun thing to look for are the different portraits on the Canadian penny. Young queen Elizabeth - old queen Elizabeth - king George the V, and king George the VI.

Personally I would of wished I knew Canada was ridding the penny when I was in Niagra Falls. I would of crossed and bought a few boxes for my collection. I save all candian coinage. Especially cents

Make sure to dump those Canadian pennies back here in the US of A.
I'm pretty sure :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: you can just swap them out for a box of US pennies at any major bank.
Remember, don't take NO for an answer.

Save the key dates (google them) and the 2012 cents (limited production).

i use pesos when i go to the bank, 25 pesos for a box of pennies, 100 pesos for a box of nickels, etc. :laughing7::laughing9::tongue3: ;)

just messing with ya, use canadian money in canada... I am sure if you went to any bank here in america and had a canadian $20 bill, the bank wouldn't accept it too easily.(of course some banks have currency exchange)
hh
buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back