What's new

Canada’s Senate Committee on National Finance has recommended dropping the penny

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,782
Reaction score
76,182
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still looking for penny candy, now what will I do :dontknow:
 
How will you pay someone a penny for their thoughts or put in your 2 cents worth of anything? Prices are going UP people!! When someone starts singing "Pennies From Heaven" who will know what they're talking about? I guess it's the New World Order!
 
Typical of governments probably anywhere, something that is obvious to the average citizen, takes government 20 years longer to figure out.
 
Looks like that means larger sales tax hikes, larger gas price hikes. Looks like a tax hike. Guess the USA will have to make more pennies to fill in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom