What's new

canadian eh?

hellsbells

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
my mind
Country Denomination Ruler/Type Period Size Weight Composition Edge
Details Canada 50 Cents Elizabeth II 1953-Now 27.13mm, (1968-Now) 29.72mm 11.66g, (1968-Now) 8.10g .8000 Silver with Copper, (1968-Now) 99% Nickel Reeded


anyone ever think about buying candian halves?


ever come across any?
 
Upvote 0
I got a '62 a few years back. Surprised me when it rolled out of the wrapper.
 
Seger98

Why investment purposes ? Is there a demand for them? I'm curious because I like the look of Canadian Coins and have a few, but am hesitant to buy any.
 
I found a '63 a few weeks ago that is the only one I have found ... the mintages are really low on them so I think that it would be pretty hard to find any amount , Ed
 
Unless you live near or in Canada I would stay away from Canadian silver as an investment. If you are talking about numismatic value I would still be cautious. I would be buying 40% or maybe war nickels before I bought Canadian coins.

I have found 1 Canadian half in all of my searching.

65GT350
 
Ahh if the price was right, I would buy um. :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom