cant dredge poison ivey!!!!

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can't dredge poison ivey!!!!

can't dredge today :'(got a bad case of poison ivey,from last weekend.the worst part is poison ivey and the south 40 a.k.a.(privates)don't mix too well :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: ::) ::) ::) :laughing7: :laughing7: :dontknow:i think i'll stay at home and scratch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i'll go thru some cons pics to be added later.

Re: can't dredge poison ivey!!!!

Oh no, say it ain't so!! benedryl til ya sleep. it's the only thing that ever worked for me.

not allergic to any of those weeds but bee stings will send me to the hospital.

Poision Oak, Ivey
Tecnu stops it in it's tracks, recommend the tecnu extreme if have blisters already. Has helped my highly allergic hide for years now.

where can i get some for my grandkids?
i have never heard of tecnu.

technu works,but nothing is quick enough(when the south 40)is blistered nothing works quick enough.had a bad case.

You are probably over the poison oak by now, but I have found that "Zanfel" works way
better than Technu. It will wash out the poison and stop the itch in less than a minute.
Really. They are on the internet and will tell you where to buy it.
Rich

i found cortaid,at wallmart reccomended by a friend,he got in it the same day i did.we were dredging in n. ga.it was only 10.00 and worth every penny.it is a scrub-that works pretty fast.i will always keep some around just in case.i seem to get it several times a year.but i still go in the woods.got the fever-it don't go away!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back