What's new

✅ SOLVED Can't find much to ID this rusty find

RVRoamer76

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2016
Messages
4,343
Reaction score
8,202
Golden Thread
1
Location
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
Garrett carrot 🥕
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20180723_063943.webp20180723_063908.webp20180723_125649.webpbuckles.webp




The pic off the net has 3 similar items in the top left section. That's about all I have come up with.
Found in a field in N.Va.
Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!
 
Last edited:
Breeching loop... I have no idea what that is
 

Attachments

  • 98336767-1ECF-4B8A-A715-AA6860A7AEAB.webp
    98336767-1ECF-4B8A-A715-AA6860A7AEAB.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 0
Breeching loop... I have no idea what that is

Thanks!! Nicely done. I now am the proud owner of one infamous breeching loop...:thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Breeching loop... I have no idea what that is

That spelling of breech refers to something to the rear. great I.D.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom