cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet! Where do you live/detect?

Upvote 0

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If I had to guess:[FONT=&quot]Valentinian I AR Siliqua. DN VALENTINIANVS PF AVG[/FONT]
VOTIS V MVLTIS XX usually found on coins of Valens, Constantine (as mentioned above) and others.
Latin abbreviation: Votis Quinquennalibus Multis Decennalibus - vows (prayers) for the five year anniversary [of the Emperor's rule] and for five years more.

Don........

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freakin nice prize Well done Thats really cool

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DubKorpsGTI

Greenie
Nov 27, 2018
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry not on to often. Thank you guys for the warm welcome. Im currently stationed in spangdahlem germany and have been going to a bunch of known roman settlement sites and WW2 foxholes and trenches. Found a few really cool things. One of my buddies has found over 60 silver coins from the 1700's

Upvote 0

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry not on to often. Thank you guys for the warm welcome. Im currently stationed in spangdahlem germany and have been going to a bunch of known roman settlement sites and WW2 foxholes and trenches. Found a few really cool things. One of my buddies has found over 60 silver coins from the 1700's

Welcome to TNET! I delivered a lot of supplies and parts to Spangdahlem, Bitburg, Trier and Ramstein Air Bases when I was stationed in (what was) West Germany. Even got stuck in, I believe it was Bitburg but it might have been Trier one night due to attacks by the Red Army Faction Terrorist Group. Nearly ran over some of their members when convoying out of Bitburg one day when they tried to stop the trucks in our convoy during a sit in protest. As the ranking E-5, I was driving the lead Tractor Truck, an International 4070A Cab-Over Tractor Truck with Sleeper pulling an S&P flat bed trailer with 4 more International 4070A Cab-Over Tractor Trucks pulling S&P flat bed trailers following. I was under strict orders that under no circumstances were we to stop and to run them over if they tried to stop us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Retired Sarge

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2009
Panama City Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Welcome to TNET! I delivered a lot of supplies and parts to Spangdahlem, Bitburg, Trier and Ramstein Air Bases when I was stationed in (what was) West Germany. Even got stuck in, I believe it was Bitburg but it might have been Trier one night due to attacks by the Red Army Faction Terrorist Group. Nearly ran over some of their members when convoying out of Bitburg one day when they tried to stop the trucks in our convoy during a sit in protest. As the ranking E-5, I was driving the lead Tractor Truck, an International 4070A Cab-Over Tractor Truck with Sleeper pulling an S&P flat bed trailer with 4 more International 4070A Cab-Over Tractor Trucks pulling S&P flat bed trailers following. I was under strict orders that under no circumstances were we to stop and to run them over if they tried to stop us.

My old stomping grounds, my dad was stationed at Spangdahlem, we lived on Bitburg 82-85. Heck I even graduated from Bitburg HS in 85. I was stationed at Rhein Main 88-92, and got to see the Wall come down.

I remember all the protests on the road leading up to the gate at Bitburg on the road from the housing side. Fun, interesting and scary times that's for sure.

Upvote 0

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Valentinian I or II Extremely Rare miliarense (but a weight & size is needed?) Probably very valuable.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread