What's new

✅ SOLVED Can't post pictures

tonykidd

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
204
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't post pictures for some reason. I've deleted some old pictures in hopes of freeing up some memory on the site but it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?
 
Upvote 0
I think they added a new filter that only allows authentic points to be posted!
Just Kidding!
LOL
 
I always try logging out and then logging back in. Also sometimes if the date on my phone or computer is incorrect, my pictures won't upload. Something to do with security. Hope you get it figured out :)
 
clean your Cache & Cookies & try again.

If you are using an App.
Blame that.
 
clean your Cache & Cookies & try again.

If you are using an App.
Blame that.

Thanks for the reply, but I don't use an app on my phone and it won't work from my laptop either. I tried clearing the cache and cookies but it still won't take attachments. My settings indicate that attachments are turned on. Still stumped.
 
Make sure they are not to big.
I could not load 1.5 mb pictures.
I think you need to be under 1 mb to upload so you need to check how big they are.
 
Make sure they are not to big.
I could not load 1.5 mb pictures.
I think you need to be under 1 mb to upload so you need to check how big they are.

Thanks! I changed from PNG to JPEG and it lowered the file size and it worked. I don't know why the files were so large to begin with, though.
 
I had a heck of a time uploading mine tonight
 
I use Fast Stone Photo Resizer to resize all of my photos before I try to post them. You can download it for free and it works very well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom