What's new

Cant upload my profile picture????

jwarner51

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2014
Messages
416
Reaction score
423
Golden Thread
0
Location
United states of America
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't upload my profile picture????

I'm new here and am figuring everything out alright but i cannot find a way to upload a photo to be my profile picture. Any help? Thank you in advance.
 
I do everything here on my phone w/ the treasurenet app. Using the app all I have to do is tap the area for my profile pic and I then have the option to use a photo on my phone or take a photo to use. Not sure if it works the same on a computer or not
 
I do everything here on my phone w/ the treasurenet app. Using the app all I have to do is tap the area for my profile pic and I then have the option to use a photo on my phone or take a photo to use. Not sure if it works the same on a computer or not

Thank you so much very helpful.
 
Your welcome, glad I could help for a change instead of always asking for it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom