What's new

CAN'T WAIT TIL IT STOPS RAINING.

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday, we dug up the lawn with a backhoe to install an electrical feed to garage. I have found silver on this lawn but I'm sure that the the old electrical service blocked some good signals. The old service was less than a foot deep. The new service is down almost 3 feet. Maybe when it stops raining the silver drought will be over.
 

Attachments

  • 20171104_221026.webp
    20171104_221026.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
Now that looks like the way to do it, I have to do it before winter or wait until the spring when I raise the garage up a couple of feet
Pouring rain here in Eastern Ontario and will be until tomorrow.
Hope you're able to score a few keepers from the excavated dirt.
 
I hope it quits raining soon so you can hunt.
 
I'll bet you are enjoying the rain you are getting this morning. Cheer-up. All this rain could be snow.
 
I sure hope is clears-up for you! :hello2:

On the bright side, when it does digging will be easier and signal depth may be better. :icon_thumright:
 
The next 5 days are supposed to be dry. Hopefully the lawn drys out enough to let the contractors begin my driveway.
 
That's pretty good there Windman, I usually just use my Lesche shovel.
 
Seems like every time I start a major project the weather has a way of changing plans. Stay dry and good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom