What's new

Canvas bag

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
8,188
Reaction score
1,634
Golden Thread
0
Location
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is the best place to get a canvas bag large enough to hold $500-650 in half dollars+ that is not too large?

What price are the canvas bags usually?
 
Upvote 0
The canvas bags I saw on ebay run about $4 a piece, with $3 shipping.
 
I got mine from the bank. I had over $800 in halfs in it........Matt
 
Ask for one at the bank. I have gotten 100's of them that way.
 
I'm going to start asking more often. I have finally gotten a bag... and that was by not being prepared. In the past I've carried one of my hand-made bags with me into banks on road trips in case they have lots of coins... now I don't carry it anymore and if they have too many to carry out they offer me a bag (or at least they have this time).

I think I'll also start asking for bags at banks I'm at often, they are good to have around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom