What's new

cap, button??

Dfxcobb

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
390
Reaction score
887
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
found this at a CW camp site. I had it posted in the CW forum and it was suggested to post here alao. It is lead and looks to have the numbers 242A on top. Some suggested a bale seal but still not a positive it. May not be anything but would still like to know any help would be appreciated
 

Attachments

  • 6943.webp
    6943.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 6944.webp
    6944.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 78
I'm not real sure either, but after copying it and looking at it in magnified 200% in my Elements program, I am thinking it is a late 18th century or early 19th century apothecary flask or bottle cap.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom