CASPER-2
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2012
- Messages
- 17,375
- Reaction score
- 20,667
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- NEW ENGLAND
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
If you found a white gold mens wedding band this past weekend that has a channel with small diamonds and would like to return
contact me
it was lost on Sat. I tried to find on Sun night
but I think someone had been there at sunset on Sat. or sunrise on Sun. and it was found
I gridded area - north/south - east/west
was tough cause it was in the shallows and people abounded
but I did not find it
contact me
it was lost on Sat. I tried to find on Sun night
but I think someone had been there at sunset on Sat. or sunrise on Sun. and it was found
I gridded area - north/south - east/west
was tough cause it was in the shallows and people abounded
but I did not find it
Upvote
0







