What's new

Cartwheel?

Lucky Eddie

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
360
Reaction score
188
Golden Thread
0
Tuppence2.jpg


Tuppence1.jpg


1797

George the 3rd

Brittania

I'm told it's a "tuppence" (two pennies).

If you had a pocket full they would pull your pants down.

Is it worth anything or are they a dime a dozen?

Cheers
 
The big "E" has them at "buy it now" for 145.00. Looks like most are going for around 60-90 bucks though.
 
Upvote 0
Yep. Big sucker huh. I dug one of those in the Fall.
 
Upvote 0
Looks similar to the one I'm going to find :-\
 
Upvote 0
shaun7 said:
Looks similar to the one I'm going to find :-\


Please listen to this once a day...... for the rest of your life! :laughing9:

 
Upvote 0
As a twopence it should weigh 2 oz
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Looks similar to the one I'm going to find :-\


Please listen to this once a day...... for the rest of your life! :laughing9:






:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Looks similar to the one I'm going to find :-\


Please listen to this once a day...... for the rest of your life! :laughing9:

Or this :laughing9:

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src
 
Upvote 0
Silver Searcher said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Looks similar to the one I'm going to find :-\


Please listen to this once a day...... for the rest of your life! :laughing9:

Or this :laughing9:

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src





Some nice gold rings in that video SS ;D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom