R randreoni Tenderfoot Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jan 20, 2008 #1 Just curios who out there is selling there silver finds. I'm sitting on a decent size pile from crh and thinking about taking some profit. Upvote 0
Just curios who out there is selling there silver finds. I'm sitting on a decent size pile from crh and thinking about taking some profit.
Hydrantman Full Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 107 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Earth Feb 4, 2008 #21 I just sold 185 40% silver halves to a coin shop locally for $2 a coin last week. Not bad considering I found most of them in a box of rolls. So I figured I made a 300% profit.
I just sold 185 40% silver halves to a coin shop locally for $2 a coin last week. Not bad considering I found most of them in a box of rolls. So I figured I made a 300% profit.