CSA2K Hero Member Joined Jan 24, 2012 Messages 564 Reaction score 108 Golden Thread 0 Location Winchester VA Detector(s) used This Minelab and this Pro-Pointer.. and that's all I need Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 21, 2012 #1 Found at a site which has produced CW relics to early 20th junk Cast iron, initials appear to be RW Attachments whatisit.webp 45.8 KB · Views: 790
CSA2K Hero Member Joined Jan 24, 2012 Messages 564 Reaction score 108 Golden Thread 0 Location Winchester VA Detector(s) used This Minelab and this Pro-Pointer.. and that's all I need Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 28, 2012 Thread Owner #21 One of life's little ironies.. Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 28, 2012 #22 Its not unusual to see the same finds especially around old homesteads and farms. ADDED: I just realized you are the original poster lol!! Wow that is crazy! Upvote 0
Its not unusual to see the same finds especially around old homesteads and farms. ADDED: I just realized you are the original poster lol!! Wow that is crazy!
WishfulThinker Full Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 161 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Houston, Texas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 29, 2012 #23 http://www.ehow.com/video_2349937_lead-horse-chain.html http://www.breyerhorses.com/leather_halter_with_lead_chain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_shank Upvote 0
http://www.ehow.com/video_2349937_lead-horse-chain.html http://www.breyerhorses.com/leather_halter_with_lead_chain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_shank