Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 3 cats did NOT like me reading this thread. They're very generous just allowing me to live here - and I'd better NOT be late in feeding them.

They don't like commercial canned cat food, demanded canned tuna instead.

It's interesting they won't eat StarKist canned tuna. Look at it, look at me, and walk away.

So I switched to Honey Bee canned tuna, and they always clean the can.

Hmmmmm........ So, why would I eat StarKist? Makes me think something is wrong with it - maybe not good for me?

Maybe the cats notices Starkist is not dolphin safe?
I'm not here to judge, but reading between the lines, I sense your relationship with your cats verges on unhealthy. Perhaps it is time for all of you to see a councillor?

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every time I take a breath.... doesn't everyone.... :laughing7:

View attachment 1651861

Ohhh, I dunno… probably.... modesty.... :laughing7:
You know how it goes..... :notworthy:

View attachment 1651863

I made up these little batches this morning.... :laughing7:

View attachment 1651866

I may have overcooked, this one.... :dontknow: :-\ ;D

View attachment 1651867

Your cooking skills are now a little suspect in my mind.
I don't know about mixing Asian and Mexican cuisine. Although the Purritos look yummy, I just wonder how they would taste.
Odd how people nowadays get all upset over the idea of utilizing cats in the kitchen. You talk to someone who was a Boy Scout in the fifties and they will tell you they learned how to cook cats in a paper bag over a campfire. And what happened in their smelly canvas tent with their troop leader after supper stayed in that tent. How times have changed.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cat is too stringy and tough and there isn't much meat on a cat.

Liberals, on the other hand, haven't worked much so the meat is marbled like veal and run 140 to 180 pounds, sometimes more. There's good eating on a liberal.

Easier to catch, too. Put out a "Hillary for President" sign and when they show up to hump it they can be shot without much chase.

And no lonely old lady gets attached to a liberal and waits for it to come home at dusk like they might a cat.

Full disclosure: my brother is a cat lady. He thinks one of his cats are missing and he don't wait for it to come home. He turns into Liam Nelson.
And I'm like How can you tell one is missing when 143 of them don't even have names yet. Maybe a mother just knows I guess?

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is great if you can get to them. Lot of people may not have a gun or deer.

I love my Cat's I'd eat Roach's first , best to do like I see many do in my 'Bow Only ' County .'Put out corn for the Deer then make a little stand or blind or a second story if you have one , they will get to know where the corn is ..then blast away.

Only in Emergency situations please.

Eat my Kitty's how dare you . LOL

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Full disclosure: my brother is a cat lady. He thinks one of his cats are missing and he don't wait for it to come home. He turns into Liam Nelson.
And I'm like How can you tell one is missing when 143 of them don't even have names yet. Maybe a mother just knows I guess?

So your "Brother is a Cat lady" . Hmmmmm?

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since we are talking about Gingers and midgets...
There is something which has bothered me for awhile.
When I was growing up I read about the pygmys. Little people with spears running around the jungle and building cute little huts. Two or three years ago I realized no one had talked pygmys for years. They seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth. What happened?
If you substitute a midget for a Little Ginger would it affect the flavor?

Tsoukalos-Aliens-Meme-ftr.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I was growing up I read about the pygmys. Little people with spears running around the jungle and building cute little huts. Two or three years ago I realized no one had talked pygmys for years. They seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth. What happened?

I'm afraid the pygmies came to a bad end.

Reported genocides: Rwandan genocide and Effacer le tableau

The pygmy population was a target of the Interahamwe during the 1994 Rwandan Genocide. Of the 30,000 Pygmies in Rwanda, an estimated 10,000 were killed and another 10,000 were displaced. They have been described as "forgotten victims" of the genocide.

From the end of 2002 through January 2003 around 60,000 pygmy civilians and 10,000 combatants were killed in an extermination campaign known as "Effacer le Tableau" during the Second Congo War. Human rights activists have made demands for the massacre to be recognized as genocide.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I checked YouTube and all of the pygmy vids are ancient!
Think of the Mayans and Aztecs and Atlantis. All gone. And now while no one is looking the pygmys go. We are worrying about spotted owls while entire peoples vanish. Maybe it is aliens.
We could wake up one day and the French people would be gone! Granted, we would only miss their women but still.
Yes, my brother is a cat lady. But that doesn't mean there is anything sinister about the motivation for the thread. People get snowed in with no food beyond a day or two. Many people have cats.If it comes down to eating the cat or your woman the choice is clear. Or maybe not ;)
What would you and your cats eat in an emergency situation?

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked YouTube and all of the pygmy vids are ancient!
Think of the Mayans and Aztecs and Atlantis. All gone. And now while no one is looking the pygmys go. We are worrying about spotted owls while entire peoples vanish. Maybe it is aliens.
We could wake up one day and the French people would be gone! Granted, we would only miss their women but still.
Yes, my brother is a cat lady. But that doesn't mean there is anything sinister about the motivation for the thread. People get snowed in with no food beyond a day or two. Many people have cats.If it comes down to eating the cat or your woman the choice is clear. Or maybe not ;)
What would you and your cats eat in an emergency situation?
Cats choice would probably be the dog....but he would have different ideas I'm sure.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bummer about the pygmies I had no idea :( I guess now the whats the difference between a pack of Pygmies and... Jokes are no good anymore..? They were easier to spot than French women because French Women can shave their Mustaches to blend in! Did someone on here just say "eat my kitty"?? Im rolling on the ground with this thread :)

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bummer about the pygmies I had no idea :( I guess now the whats the difference between a pack of Pygmies and... Jokes are no good anymore..? They were easier to spot than French women because French Women can shave their Mustaches to blend in! Did someone on here just say "eat my kitty"?? Im rolling on the ground with this thread :)

I didn't say it lol. Nobody wants to eat a kitty. Except pat maybe. Sometimes life isn't fair. And you have to do something you don't want to do :p
Afraid you have to put away the pygmy material for another year or two. Even Himalayan pygmys are virtually extinct. They are also called Asian pygmys.
I thought French women shaved. Can't trust the internet at all!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm afraid the pygmies came to a bad end.
Dang it, now I'm going to have to rewrite the Quick Fix Cooking with Pygmy Roadkill book.... :BangHead:

It never really was a good seller, prolly cause, not a lot of pygmies ended up as roadkill.... :laughing7:

I didn't say it lol. Nobody wants to eat a kitty. Except pat maybe....
HEY! >:(

That would be catabolism! :laughing7:

You might would get a pass, if yous was a pygmy cat.... :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dang it, now I'm going to have to rewrite the Quick Fix Cooking with Pygmy Roadkill book.... :BangHead:

It never really was a good seller, prolly cause, not a lot of pygmies ended up as roadkill.... :laughing7:

Yeah. They definitely pulled the short straw.

Too soon?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
"If" you are on good terms with your cat, they can bring you offerings such as mice, snakes, and birds. Rather than eliminate your own private hunter/gatherer you can take advantage of the food they bring to you while you sit in your recliner drinking Milwaukee's best :occasion14:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe the cats notices Starkist is not dolphin safe?
I'm not here to judge, but reading between the lines, I sense your relationship with your cats verges on unhealthy. Perhaps it is time for all of you to see a councillor?

Nah, you got that one wrong there. I'm rolling into 70 years old, 40 years of big city living in the construction industry, big things. Worked 67 projects in 29 states and been through 44 and 8 foreign nations. I retired just under 5 years ago to come home to the mountains. There won't be another woman murdered in the next door apartment again. There are no apartments up my kilometer long rough driveway into a valley. UPS won't come up here, but FedEx will - at least they did prior to the hurricane. I have peace here, yes I'm basically a hermit but better perceived as a loner. I've known enough people in my life, and people do not tend to bring you peace. It's more often all they bring is drama.

I also live with my 92 year old mother. And the cats are our friends.

However, I will let everyone know that I do have a lady friend who gets me out and about here and there.

OP
OP
Hillbilly Prince

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"If" you are on good terms with your cat, they can bring you offerings such as mice, snakes, and birds. Rather than eliminate your own private hunter/gatherer you can take advantage of the food they bring to you while you sit in your recliner drinking Milwaukee's best :occasion14:

Cats aren't going hunting in the snow. Maybe you should try whatever pat-cat has cause she is so logical :p

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
But mice "try" to get in from the cold and snow so you need a cat on the frontline . pat-tekker-cat lives in the warm south, ( ARRC and Blak bart country ), and appreciates the cat for what it is ,( spoiled :cat:). There is to much else to eat, think like a vegie.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread