What's new

Catching up and posting finds from week before last.

soldierman

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I still have a bunch of messages to read. I thought I would have caught up today but last night after I powered up my computer it decided to develop a bunch of bad sectors on my C: drive. I really thought I'd loose all my pics but I don't think I lost much anything yet. I got it running and burned a couple of dvds of pics and other files.

This was two of the three boxes that I had before vacation the third is still on the camera somewhere with dead batteries. The third was mostly 40% but loads of them.

The first box had 45 keepers and the second had 77 keepers.
 

Attachments

  • 8-16box 001.webp
    8-16box 001.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 8-16box 008.webp
    8-16box 008.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 8-16box 009.webp
    8-16box 009.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 8-19 001.webp
    8-19 001.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 8-19 002.webp
    8-19 002.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 8-19 003.webp
    8-19 003.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 8-19 004.webp
    8-19 004.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom