What's new

CC?

I was thinking the same thing?

He did not respond to his own question.

I guess he could not handle the truth.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
I was thinking the same thing?

He did not respond to his own question.

I guess he could not handle the truth.

Mojo

Mojo, you always say what I was about to say, and right before me! THIS HAS TO STOP! lol
 
Darn, I thought someone found a "CC" mint mark :sad11:
 
His thread asking for "feedback" doesn't seem to be up on the site anymore......wtf?
- Grizz
 
Mentone Grizz said:
His thread asking for "feedback" doesn't seem to be up on the site anymore......wtf?
- Grizz
Yeah I noticed the thread was gone. I thought everyone was being nice, honest, but nice.
 
i really wanted to talk to him more. i pm'd him but he didnt respond i hope he's ok
 
fisher2 said:
i really wanted to talk to him more. i pm'd him but he didnt respond i hope he's ok
Yeah, he was strange. But I would never wish anything ill to happen to him.
 
He did say to be truthful. I guess he just couldn't handle it.
 
Its possible he has incarnated once again........

Keep checking the posts time will tell lol

-K
 
It could be possible that y'all did succeed in scaring him off :dontknow: Or it could be that he is on a trip. Time will tell.

Golden Silver
 
The truth is, CC and LJ are one and the same!!
That's why you never see them together at parties!!
- Grizz
 
Or it's possible that one of the moderators discovered that his posts were under the same IP address as another user and shut him down, and deleted selected (or all...I haven't researched it) of his posts. Just a theory.
 
LJ kinda disappeared also :icon_scratch: but we know she'll be back
 
Darn...this title got me!!! I thought someone pulled a Carson City.

Mentone Grizz said:
The truth is, CC and LJ are one and the same!!
That's why you never see them together at parties!!
- Grizz

Pleeeease MG!!! No offense whatsoever, but I had him on ignore a couple of weeks after he came aboard. No telling what I missed...lol....and I don't even want to know.

BTW MG.....stick with the writing lyrics.........your PI work bites.....ha!!!! J/K...I know your were joking or were you... :wink:

Anyway, this title fooled me. Ya got me!!!!
 
no way LJ and CC are the same. i do have my ideas on who cc really is but i'll keep it to myself
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom