vanoldschool Hero Member Joined Dec 1, 2005 Messages 720 Reaction score 217 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Orchard, Wa Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2021 #1 Low tide find in Washington state. Half dollar size, back is flat no marks, I’m stumped about same weight as half dollar Attachments 013CFA0E-16F8-4D12-BF9A-820D90C1C6DA.webp 49.3 KB · Views: 89 Last edited: May 14, 2021
Low tide find in Washington state. Half dollar size, back is flat no marks, I’m stumped about same weight as half dollar
Sheperdess Hero Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 730 Reaction score 1,224 Golden Thread 0 Location South Dakota Detector(s) used Teknetics Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2021 #2 Very interesting! Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 15, 2021 #3 I'd say fake gladiator coin pendant. Obviously been in the ground for a while. Maybe early 20th C. Upvote 0