What's new

Cellar hole hunt

prolab69

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
1,619
Reaction score
1,028
Golden Thread
0
Location
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
had some time to kill, so i figured on dusting off the machine. She did well today too.
 

Attachments

  • 100_3926.webp
    100_3926.webp
    166.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 100_3928.webp
    100_3928.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_3938.webp
    100_3938.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 100_3951.webp
    100_3951.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 100_3952.webp
    100_3952.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_3947.webp
    100_3947.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 100_3957.webp
    100_3957.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 100_3945.webp
    100_3945.webp
    26 KB · Views: 141
  • 100_3954.webp
    100_3954.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_3935.webp
    100_3935.webp
    37 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_3950.webp
    100_3950.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 100_3948.webp
    100_3948.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 34
Nice finds. That is one pretty LC.
 
Congrats on digging the LC and that silver dime. :occasion14: I really want to dig a dog tag as old as the one you dug.
 
That LC looks to be in great shape
 
Nice collection of items, and I love the macro lens/fisheye look you gave everything.

Is that a barrel tap spigot key? Does it have a triangular notch on the underside?
 
Great hunt :thumbsup: That looks like a pistol buttcap... What a great find. Good looking LC as well. Sounds like a fun cellar hole there.
 
A great mix of finds
 
Hello prolab69. Ya gotta love a hunt like that...Good Luck. C9
 
AWESOME pistol butt cap find !!!
 
A nice solid hunt there man. The pistol butt cap is great! Congrats
 
Nice looks like you stayed busy ,good assortment
 
Thanks everyone, I think the large key is a gas valve key, it has a square hole in the end like a socket. The pistol butt plate was found at a one room school house site. . odd. The dog tag is from a site i have been over and over many times. Glad everyone enjoyed my pics,
Pro-
 
Great finds. I know the dime is not the oldest but it is silver and has a very great dug look to it. I like it! [emoji106]
 
Excellent set of finds. I am into the piece of pistol too. Relics and coins. NICE!
 
What a terrific group of finds!
 
Fantastic work... That Largie sure is nice, nearly brand new when dropped I bet!! Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom