What's new

cen-tech pinpointer?

Don't allow the probe the flex or you'll get a false signal. Other then that it's a decent pin pointer for $17. In fact I think it's a better pin pointer than the original Bullseye I bought back in the '90s.
 
Don't allow the probe the flex or you'll get a false signal. Other then that it's a decent pin pointer for $17. In fact I think it's a better pin pointer than the original Bullseye I bought back in the '90s.

Yep, had that happen... I also used some super glue gel around the button to strengthen it and it lasted thousands of targets. I'm sure I will get a nice pinpointer some day, but this works for now.
 
It's a simple tool for a simple job. I have two that I have added a bright blue LED to. It lights when target is detected. I can set the contact space from 1/2 " to app. 2 1/2 " with the sensitivity knob. Its weak point is the pushbutton and this is easy to replace and cost about $2. One of mine is going on 2 years old. It will locate anything the more expensive units will find. And when you compare cost, there is no comparison. Frank...

111-1 profile.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom