What's new

Central Alabama points

Coosakid2

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
73
Reaction score
155
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a minute since I've found anything. But with all this rain and people starting to disk fields up I finally found a few over the weekend.... 20200311_182121.webp20200311_182046.webp20200311_182107.webp
 
Upvote 0
very good weekend!
 
A quartz stemmer. You do not see that very often. Is the other a brewerton? Like that brown material. Keep on it and good luck!
 
A quartz stemmer. You do not see that very often. Is the other a brewerton? Like that brown material. Keep on it and good luck!
Not sure about the type I've never been good at naming them
 
Amazing finds I love those and I'm still looking for my first. Great relics
 
Nice ones. Hard to believe how many are out there after so many have been recovered. Nothing more peaceful than walking a field looking.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom