What's new

Central Texas

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went an dug for a little while Sunday found one darl blade the picture of the spring is close to where I dig we have to move lots of sand to find the arrowheads there is not much in the first two feet ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1419272416.286772.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1419272432.261927.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1419272453.845176.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1419272475.795819.webp
 
Upvote 0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1419272563.851436.webp
These are some hammer stones that we have dug we are about five miles to the river where these came from
 
Neat wish I was there
 
That's a nice blade
 
serious hunting right there .....
 
I JUST BEEN DUCK HUNTING
 
I like the way you hunt! Nice point. At two feet down there is hardly any way to get to them other than that. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom