What's new

Cents -N- Dimes

Tabfry

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
297
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Seattle area
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Picked up a box of each and got totally skunked on the dimes. That was my first dime skunk in a long time. I usually will get a couple nice Rosies and even a few Mercs. My penny box is a weird one. Looking inside shows about 90% all brand spankin' new cents. About 10% of each roll were older than 2000. Very disappointing! Oh, well... there's always Monday
 
Upvote 0
why not keep these .everytime i find new rolls of cents or nickels i put em away.there worth more than face.and with low face value the lost interest isnt a factor
 
I'd keep an unopened roll if it were nothing but '07's from the mint, but like I said, there's about 10% of older cents mixed in. I did set a side a couple '07's that are w/out blemish.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom