What's new

Certified Dream Box and Jeweler Dave’s other half

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Certified Dream Box and Jeweler Dave’s other half

After yesterday’s dismal boxes, today was the top of the roller coaster. Ben and 2 40’s in one roll, 2 -2 40% rolls, 1 3-40% roll. Ben, 2- 40’s and a half magic coin looking out the end. I found the other half of the magic coin that goes with the part JD found a few day’s back. All told I got 25 – 40%, 3 – Bens, 1 – Walker and the half magic coin. Great box, great day.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_09.webp
    ScreenHunter_09.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 454
  • ScreenHunter_10.webp
    ScreenHunter_10.webp
    11 KB · Views: 454
  • ScreenHunter_12.webp
    ScreenHunter_12.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 437
Upvote 0
Nicely done AW.

29 keepers, or a 2.9% keeper rate. Very, very good.

Got love those keepers on the ends of rolls.
 
LOL rock on, now, was the box dated 2004?
 
None of the boxes here in Ca. that I get are ever dated. They are either Brinks or AT Systems. That's all I know about them.
 
Drool, drool, nice ends!
 
Did you ever put your order in for that bag of Ikes?
 
You guys need to hook up and get that trick put together!

HH
vegasmtl
 
Awesome totals Congrats!!!
Hard to believe no one, machine, or otherwise, caught that magic coin before it was rolled, neat...
Continued Good luck, & Happy hunting~
 
vegasmtl said:
You guys need to hook up and get that trick put together!

HH
vegasmtl
Actually I needed the hollowed out part. I had found the tails / Mex coin part a few boxes back. I now have three complete ones. I found one that has a British penny in it a quite a while back. The British Penny was what caught my eye. The other one almost slipped by. It was put together with the Kennedy tails side out so it looked like a regular half. I only caught it because after I flipped it in one hand too look at it I tossed it to the pile in my other hand and heard a funny, hollow ring from it. I tapped it with another and it sounded hollow. I knew it was a Magician coin because I had already found the first one. Who knows how many others might have slipped by us. You can go to You Tube and type Scotch and Soda in the search box to see videos using these coins.
 
TXTim said:
Did you ever put your order in for that bag of Ikes?
Not yet. I went and talked to the vault teller Friday. He still has $500 left which I will P/U on Monday. I am now going to order 2 boxes a week from that source and I fired my other bank where I have been getting 2 boxes a week. My original boxes aren't producing and this source is. I will now be getting 3 boxes a week, 2 from one bank, 1 from another, all from the same supplier. I will be dumping in the system of the bank I fired. 2 complete different sources. My teller at the bank I fired says anytime I want to start getting boxes again is OK. Her and the other 2 tellers there that help me when she is gone are on my Christmas list. I will send a card with some Starbucks certs. I gave them one before plus a Walker each and they love me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom