What's new

Champion or Champion Furnace?

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A mib was posted over on AAM that, to me, is quite similar to this one and there was some discussion as to whether it was a Champion Furnace. I've had this one in with my Champions and don't think it is a furnace but thot I'd throw it out there. Thots?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0163.webp
    IMG_0163.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0164.webp
    IMG_0164.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0165.webp
    IMG_0165.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0166.webp
    IMG_0166.webp
    10 KB · Views: 89
I don't think yours is. Al's at AAM has the thin orange, pink, and a little lavender like the furnaces... at least it looks like it on my screen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom