What's new

Change for the day.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
1,599
Reaction score
51
Golden Thread
0
Location
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you could be anyone you wanted for a day, Who would you be?
 
:dontknow: but you'd still be there, kind of defeats the purpose you're shooting for.. pain free :laughing9:

Anyway, back on topic... Perhaps Adolf Hitler.. I'd like to see where I may be headed and get a quick glimpse of things to come :tongue3:
 
ANYONE with a net worth over, say, $1-2 billion at least.

that way in that one day I could do a little banking, few transfers into new accounts, and then when I am me again, see what I sent myself at the bank the next day!
 
The Confederate soilder who buried all that Confederate gold. :laughing7:
 
texastee2007 said:
GaDigger81 said:
The Confederate soilder who buried all that Confederate gold. :laughing7:


That poor fella is long gone..how about the person who finds it all...hope you do GaDigger81, hope you do.

If I could of been that guy for that day, I would know where to swing my coil. :headbang:
 
I Thank GOD for being ME,would'nt want to be someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom