What's new

Charter Member question.

Sherpat

Full Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
149
Reaction score
283
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking at the Charter Membership description page with an eye to possibly joining, but a couple of the embedded links are broken. Both the link to the Search feature, and "Ability to customize your profile and upload photos. (examples)" take one to 404 Link Not Found pages.

Are these features no longer part of the Charter Member package?

Thanks!

Tom
 
I'll let someone who knows say. But perhaps the links only work for Charter Members :dontknow:

though if you can post a Link here to the page you looked at, Maybe I can check the Links on it. & see if they work for me.
 
Last edited:
I'm a charter member both link do not work for me
 
do not work for me either.

I left a Message for someone from Admin to confirm, But it pretty much seems the Feature no longer exists
 
However Do you have this ?

Unti.webp

2.webp

How about Charter Members ?
 
The benefits are still included and those links have been fixed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!
 
The benefits are still included and those links have been fixed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Thank you, John.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom