Charter membership and banner find gone????

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just noticed this post by chance, catching in "Active Topics". Copied & pasted for ADM to check out. Check your PM, some questions asked.

Floyd

Jan 17, 2011
Right behind you
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmmmm!? Haven't been on in a few days or so, and have found that my charter membership is gone (paid for it in February), only 4 months later....8 months too early to be gone :icon_scratch:. And my japanese bombardment badge banner find is gone too...:dontknow:

Has anyone else seen some strange stuff going on with their accounts?

Also noticed a lot of negativity in our IL section (from a small selection)...what's going on?

That sucks as much as having cockroaches in your food or not getting a ring returned after asking for help finding it. The Mods are great here as you know and I'm sure they will fix you right up. Don't worry that one post has been removed by the owner, the one where you were pissed at the guys you tried to help, you weren't that negative. :happy3:

:happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3:

OP
OP
Lookn4Seated

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sucks as much as having cockroaches in your food or not getting a ring returned after asking for help finding it. The Mods are great here as you know and I'm sure they will fix you right up. Don't worry that one post has been removed by the owner, the one where you were pissed at the guys you tried to help, you weren't that negative. :happy3:

:happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3:

I'm sure it was just a glitch within the software and they'll have me fixed up in no time. They have been great in the past. As to that post that was deleted, that's fine. I just couldn't believe how those guys acted when I tried informing them and helping them. I really didn't want them to get ticketed...that's all. If I came off negative, I didn't mean to, I just never expected that type of a response.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personal attacks are against the rules of TreasureNet, vacations can be earned by those who refuse to follow TN rules after being warned, please obey our rules so we do not have to take any actions.... I will try to visit the Illinois forum a little more often .....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lookn4Seated

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personal attacks is against the rules of TreasureNet, vacations can be earned by those who refuse to follow TN rules after being warned.... I guess Mods need to visit the Illinois forum......

:icon_scratch: Exactly! Personal attacks IS against the rules of TreasureNet, hence the people making these "personal attacks" should earn a vacation. I have never made a personal attack against anyone, never have been "warned"​ about any of my posts, so I don't understand if this reply was geared towards me. If it was, please enlighten me on what post was against the rules. Thanks.

Floyd

Jan 17, 2011
Right behind you
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure it was just a glitch within the software and they'll have me fixed up in no time. They have been great in the past. As to that post that was deleted, that's fine. I just couldn't believe how those guys acted when I tried informing them and helping them. I really didn't want them to get ticketed...that's all. If I came off negative, I didn't mean to, I just never expected that type of a response.

You did the right thing, no to need to feel bad or get upset. I got worked up myself with that post.

Floyd

Jan 17, 2011
Right behind you
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch: Exactly! Personal attacks IS against the rules of TreasureNet, hence the people making these "personal attacks" should earn a vacation. I have never made a personal attack against anyone, never have been "warned"​ about any of my posts, so I don't understand if this reply was geared towards me. If it was, please enlighten me on what post was against the rules. Thanks.

My thoughts is it's not you Looking4Seated.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My post is not directed at any particular person at all, but just in general..... We do not want any flame wars or personal attacks..... Lets all try to just get along and enjoy our hobby....:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Lookn4Seated

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My post is not directed at any particular person at all, but just in general..... We do not want any flame wars or personal attacks..... Lets all try to just get along and enjoy our hobby....:thumbsup:

Absolutely! I agree 100%. I was just confused about that post, because I thought my charter membership was taken away due to an attack like you stated, that's why I asked.

But I see the Mods are working on it, as my banner find reappeared.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread