What's new

Charter Membership renewel

Silver Simon

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
566
Reaction score
351
Golden Thread
0
Location
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I renewed my membership an hour ago, but it seems I still cannot access the associated features. Does it take time to get active, or has something gone wrong?
 
checking.

normally it should be within minutes. but there has been slow-ups lately
 
Still nothing after 5 hours... I was really hoping to have it today. Never been an issue in the past.
 
:( Sorry ! I reported this Thread to admin & Left a note
with your details for them.
I was hoping they would get in today yet.
 
Last edited:
:( Sorry ! I reported this Thread to admin & Left a note
with your details for them.
I was hoping they would get in today yet.

Any chance you have the power to unlock Classified posting for me until they get it figured out?
 
I can't Unlock it, But if you make a Post here in Help, Then let me Know.
I will move it in with a note That I ok'd it
 
you didn't send your payment to coilygirl did ya? I fell for that one once
 
All is well! Special thanks to Jeff for taking care of things and helping me out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom