What's new

Chased Off My Spot..

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
...Got permission to do a old foundation I have had my eye on for a bit. Started to swing and "the Owner" came out and chased me off I was only there for a few minutes no finds yet. No matter how much I yelled she would only circle around she wouldnt leave the area. Her cub was there. So I thought it best to leave with my body intact.. I will try again tomarrow...
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0136.webp
    DSC_0136.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC_0140.webp
    DSC_0140.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 242
Upvote 2
No update, for two days! You said you would return the next day. We should have heard from you by now. Did Funwithtreasure get eaten by a bear or just chicken out. I am really starting to get concerned here!:dontknow:
 
She would not get any arguement from me either
Smart move
 
The four most important words (imho) to that story are...

"Her cub was there."

Time to stay away until they move on
 
Well, did you offer to split the finds 60-40 with her?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom