What's new

Chased Off My Spot..

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
...Got permission to do a old foundation I have had my eye on for a bit. Started to swing and "the Owner" came out and chased me off I was only there for a few minutes no finds yet. No matter how much I yelled she would only circle around she wouldnt leave the area. Her cub was there. So I thought it best to leave with my body intact.. I will try again tomarrow...
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0136.webp
    DSC_0136.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC_0140.webp
    DSC_0140.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 242
Upvote 2
Smart move in leaving! It will still be in the ground next time!
 
I think you made a wise decision....Think my cam shot would have been out the window..:thumbsup:
 
And I thought I had it bad,when I got chased off by Fire ants.
 
There was no contest I was outta there. Had to get the picture first who woulda believed I got chased off by a bear.
 
Today a stray Rottweiler kept barking at me and everytime I looked down to dig he came closer and tried to circle around me. I think he could here the probe and did not like it . After a while he left but that bark was not friendly and I kept looking around for him to come back and he did, but no longer barked and soon left for good as I avoided using the probe this time. When you go back I will bet your head will be on a swivel when you finally get down on your knees to dig!:tongue3:
 
There was no contest I was outta there. Had to get the picture first who woulda believed I got chased off by a bear.

"Who woulda believed you got chased of by a bear?". I cant believe you snapped those great pics! I'da been spittin and gittin, and not looked back till I got to the truck. You got biguns buddy. LOL :laughing7:
 
whoa! that's one property owner you don't want to argue with
 
hey fun with treasure,
where was goldilocks and the other two bears? nice picks and wise not to hunt!!
sandy
 
A sow with cubs not a good thing , running from a sow with cubs not a good Idea, leaving and going back later better Idea:laughing7:.
 
bears gotta eat too..........:whip2:
 
That second picture just looks unreal with the bears yellow eyes. That is a great picture
 
Ya I definitely got a few more grey hairs today. Lol but couldn't miss a good picture.
 
Now that's funny. That would have had me wetting my pants.
 
Ohh Boy, A Sow and her Cub,did she huff at you? NOT a good place to be,especially BETWEEN her and them!! Glad you're in ONE piece., God Bless Chris
 
Turn her into a rug and wear her hide when it gets cold. They taste darn good too!
 
Hay mister, nice pic's what's your dogs name? HH
BK
 
Very intelligent decision......lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom