What's new

Chasing gold...

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just can't seem to catch up to it. The last 2 days have produced lots of coins, 2 rosaries with no precious metal, a little .925 star fish and from left to right; mood ring, generic tungsten, "Triton" tungsten and another "Triton" tungsten with .925 inlay and 9 tiny diamonds. MSRPs at $549.00. Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0366.webp
    IMG_0366.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0367.webp
    IMG_0367.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 248
Upvote 0
You're doing much better than I am in the Gulf. You had a great day.
 
I think you're gaining on it.
Those are still some good looking finds.
:occasion14:
 
That's a nice serving try with lot's of goodies! :occasion14:
 
I know exactly how you feel - I think Tungsten and Stainless Steel rings should be outlawed! :laughing7:
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
do you guys put vaseline in the water or what?
 
That gold is becoming elusive. You did good on finding rings.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom