What's new

Check out Central Missouri finds!

BadAdze

Full Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
233
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend, found out i can show her stuff off, and the pictures keep coming.. Let me know what you all think she has got?


295680_529010300477769_1498420554_n.webp
 
Upvote 0
maybe spokeshave, scraper broke drill, broke flake blades.....maybe
and a couple rocks
kinda hard to tell much more w/out some more pictures
 
Im trying to get her to send individual ones. Check out that other post i made, its got a point in it that looks like a heart, makes me think its a modern one, but i dont claim to know what i am talking about.
 
I hope after all of this help she is going to take you to lunch or something. Tell her either she joins or it aint free.
 
I am going to get her to join. I don't like being the go between guy. Although, we did make a pretty good trade in some collectibles we both had and the other liked. She gets a mother of pearl caviar spoon, and i get some cool old , some not so old, marbles. I did set it up to be able to go with her hunting in the spring.
 
Sounds like a good date, oh I mean hunting trip.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom