What's new

Check this river find!

ROCKateer

Full Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
168
Reaction score
283
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shawnee, KS.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still out hunting but wanted to share with y'all. Identification help? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • image-2844342868.webp
    image-2844342868.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 156
  • image-3903756806.webp
    image-3903756806.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 128
  • image-1560372456.webp
    image-1560372456.webp
    51 KB · Views: 138
  • image-1556282702.webp
    image-1556282702.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
Nice one... Good luck
 
Would that be a Madison knife? A bit hard to know- cause I don't know where you are... Give us a hint- HH! Yak
 
I went back in a few threads I think it's Kansas
 
Maybe a Great Bend Aspect un-notched (triangle) arrow point (check out this page and scroll to ARTIFACTS- then 'chipped stone' Yak


Great Bend Aspect
 
That's a nice point, it just jumps out at you.
 
Could be a tool or a point. Depends on how thick it is.
 
If found in camp, I would think it was just unfinished! Otherwise a triangle knife or as an arrowhead used to kill a person... If you were to try and pull it out of your wound this head would stay in you for an agonizing death!
 
That's a nice point, it just jumps out at you.

Yeah it did. I took a picture when I first spotted it check it out!!! Can y'all see it?
 

Attachments

  • image-3590886742.webp
    image-3590886742.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 96

Attachments

  • image-3118051946.webp
    image-3118051946.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 88
  • image-765101528.webp
    image-765101528.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 84
Here….. it is a guntersville. A little bigger and maybe copena. But you are in Kansas!
 
Yeah its plenty thin enough for a point. We find some here that have a shape of a point but are thick like a inch or more which of course is a tool and not a point.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom