What's new

Checked out a new site today

Old River

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Checked out a new site taday. Took my tractor, and mower out, and cleaned up a one acre site for a friend. It looked good to metal detect on, so that was what I did after I finished with it. Didn't find much, but it was interesting. Found this one bullet, parts from old shoes, and a Whats it. I have no idea what the metal object was used for.
 

Attachments

  • boot, and bullet.webp
    boot, and bullet.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 865
  • What is it..webp
    What is it..webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 867
Upvote 0
Part of the rust is of a single tree, Looks like it was attached to some thing else, Possibly a meat hook to hang the animal being butchered on..
 
lostcauses said:
Part of the rust is of a single tree, Looks like it was attached to some thing else, Possibly a meat hook to hang the animal being butchered on..
That is exactly what I was going to say Meat Hook
 
Looks like it's a promising site. Good luck. :thumbsup:
 
I would check the area out somemore, theres got to be more stuff, great finds
 
I agree, meat hook is what I thought too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom