Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
so what exactly are they spraying?

Pop singer "Prince" is a big believer in this. He said when he was a kid, a jet would fly over his neighborhood, and everyone would start fighting.

I just figured he lived at the end of a runway.:dontknow:

I know at that altitude, it could be a while until it makes it to earth.....unless it's doing something where it is.....

It is very cold at high altitude....reminds me of a buddy from Alaska, that used to say how in extremely cold weather vehicles exhaust would freeze, and hang over the road. He said it was like driving through an exhaust tunnel.

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/html/articles_by_date.html

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That's the million dollar question, what are they spraying, I'd sure like to know. I could see if it were over woods, could be fire r e t a r d e n t...how is ********ent** a bad word ?or mosquito spraying, but this morning, that was over just homes, if it had to do with the HAARP project, would have to be something that reacts with electricity otherwise haarp won't work.......as far as I know anyway.

Mike

because it contains the word r e t a r d - which isn't a nice word to the people who are.

Political correctness is the result of mental issues on the part of the offended, not the offender.

Now, on an older car you are supposed to back off the timing instead of r e t a r d i n g it because you might offend someone with mental issues.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread