What's new

Cherry picking bank manager

Gshock

Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
205
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found a bank teller with 6 quarters 8 dimes an a half. he sold them to me at spot. he said they are regected from their machine and he picks them out. some of them were in pretty worn condition but some where in great shape. got a standing liberty quarter with no date on it and a merc in decent shape. still happy to have them.
 
Upvote 0
Nice, wish I had some tellers like that.
 
Gshock said:
found a bank teller with 6 quarters 8 dimes an a half. he sold them to me at spot.

He sold them at "spot" do you mean?

$1 face = $13.61 your cost (spot) >:(

OR

$1 face = $1 your cost (face) ;D
 
sorry, I should have said he sold them to me at melt value, no pics yet. maybe when I get a better camera.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom