What's new

Chesterfield Va Civil War Sites?

Sterling in Va

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just getting into metal detecting and was wondering if there were any known sites in Chesterfield, Virginia to relic hunt. Anything would help. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
Hi Everyone, I'm new to metal detecting. Have always been interested in it but never jumped in. I purchased a detector during the summer and have used it a couple of times at the beach and in my front yard. Still trying to learn how the device works. I'm looking for some good spots to go maybe with a group of people so I can pick up some pointers. I live in Chesterfield, VA so if anyone is looking for a sidekick or can recommend a few places I would appreciate it.
 
welcome to T-Net, I too am in Fairfax County
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom