What's new

Chickamauga (Dalton) Civil War Show

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
19,212
Reaction score
12,630
Golden Thread
1
Location
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be sure to check out their gun museum! It's pretty nice.Just don't get caught with your detector on the battlefield!

Wade
 
Sounds like a fantastic place to visit!
 
Be sure to check out their gun museum! It's pretty nice.Just don't get caught with your detector on the battlefield!

Wade

I live near the park(zero hunting there) but the whole area is a battlefield my yard included.. Yes its a good show. Second bloodiest battle after Gettysburg.Lots of history. The Fuller museum at Chickamauga is the best gun museum you will ever see.
Happy hunting
 
It's been some time since I've been there but remember it well. I've got people in Ringgold and Varnell but don't get down that way much anymore.

Wade
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom